Where 100% of the profits benefit students!
Welcome to the Fredericksburg Campus Faculty Resource Page(Stafford Campus information found at bottom of page)
ORDER SUBMISSION DATES
orders are due on or before March 14, 2013
Spring 2014 Textbooks are due on or before October 18, 2013
Summer 2014 Textbook
Fall 2014 Textbookorders are due on or before April 17, 2014
TEXTBOOK ORDER FORM
Click on the textbook order form above and be sure to carefully read and complete all applicable sections.
Please note: This form has changed to comply with HEOA regulations.
E-mail your completed order form to:
Questions or other communication regarding course materials should be directed to email@example.com
If you prefer, you may fax to 540-654-1706, Attention: Textbook Department.
Please call (540)-654-1017 and ask to speak to the textbook department if you have questions or need assistance.
FOR RENT !
The UMW Bookstore is pleased to announce a textbook rental option for our students! The rental program offers one more way for students to save on course materials. Students can rent books either in-store or through the bookstore website.
For more information or to find out if your materials
PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
Departments that submit 100% of their adoptions by the due date are eligible to receive a portion of scholarship funds made available by Pepsi. These scholarship funds will be available to both the Fredericksburg and Stafford campuses and are a great way to help our students!
- MORE ABOUT BUNDLES
- MORE ABOUT BUNDLES
If you plan to use a bundle, please indicate what portions of the bundle you will require for your course. Though most often the components purchased separately are more expensive than the bundle, this is not always the case. If we are able to procure required components less expensively, we will.On time requisitions allow us to effectively research titles, notify you of new edition or out of print information, and maximize used book purchases from wholesalers. The student textbook buyback program relies almost entirely on timely adoption information. You can learn more about the buyback here.
Please ensure you complete the HEOA bundle quote sheet on the textbook order form and ensure the correct bundle ISBN is provided.
- For books that previously came with a CD, please indicate whether or not you will require a CD. CD's are no longer automatically included in such books.
- If you plan to use a bundle, please indicate what portions of the bundle you will require for your course. Though most often the components purchased separately are more expensive than the bundle, this is not always the case. If we are able to procure required components less expensively, we will. Please be sure to clearly note any bundle you are using on the requisition form and include the ISBN.
- Please let us know if you do not require a text for your class.
- Please let us know if you plan on readopting your text(s) in future semesters.
back to top
The UMW Bookstore is proud to offer electronic versions of many of your textbooks. Ebooks are convenient, less expensive than print, and can be delivered right to the student's desktop. Students can be given the option of purchasing either a hardcopy or an electronic version of a text.
Please let us know if you would like us to check on ebook availability. If interested, be sure to mark the box for Ebooks on the bottom right of the adoption form. back to top
- COURSE PACKS
Course packs are compiled articles, notes, labs, or general information you would like the Bookstore to provide students. They are often a less expensive means of content delivery when using articles from numerous sources. The UMW Bookstore will seek copyright permission for such articles and submit those and/or original works to the Copy Center for production.
When ordered, please keep the following in mind:
In addition to the form, you will need to submit copies of copyrighted articles. Original works may be submitted either in hard copy form or in .PDF format; it is imperative that the information is contained within one file.
back to top
- Course packs have the same due dates as other course materials.
- Please list course packs as textbooks on your textbook requisition.
- Request forms must be submitted, even If you plan to re-use a course pack from a previous semester.
- Copyright permission, where applicable, must be procured each semester.
- Course packs require additional time for production. Copyright permission may take hours or weeks or even months to obtain.
- Copyright permission is not guaranteed and sometimes may be denied.
- All course pack requests must come through the Bookstore to be processed and will be sent to the copy center for you.
HERE FOR YOU
The University Bookstore is here for you and your students. We are committed to ensuring the adoption process is as seamless as possible, finding the best prices and options for students, and providing the best service to all our constituents.
As the UMW Bookstore is owned and operated by the University of Mary Washington, profits are devoted to the enrichment of students' lives and our campus environment.
Textbook Requisitions for the Stafford Campus
Terry Luttrell and Amy Beaulieu collect and submit textbook requisitions for the Stafford Campus Education Department. Please submit Stafford Campus course materials to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Lucy Quann collects and submits textbook requisitions for the Stafford Campus Business Department. Please submit Stafford Campus course materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact the University Bookstore if you have any questions.
University Bookstore 540-654-1017
D.J. Garcia, Textbook Manager 540-654-1649 email@example.com
Jacki Riley 540-654-1653 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your shopping cart is empty.